UPDATE FEB.22: Thanks to everyone for RSVPing! The lighting class/demo is now full, as are some of the model slots. There is still room in the intro class at 11am. Here are the latest *open* time slots for the models on Saturday:
Roberto: 1pm, 1:40p
Maggie: 2:20p, 2:40p-3p
We're hosting a completely free day at the studio on Saturday, Feb. 27th. That's right: classes, demos, vendor demos, models to practice your portraits with -- everything is free. The studio side will be open for free shooting from 9am-4pm as well. We'll even have food and refreshments throughout the day, compliments of HotBox Pizza. Two short 'classes' will be hosted as well. At the end, we'll close on a really cool Q+A panel with two working pros. Ask them anything!
Here's what you need to do:
- Put it on your calendar and RSVP to our Facebook event.
- Contact us to RSVP for any time with models you want to reserve (20 minute slots).
- Contact us to RSVP for either of the classes (limited seating available).
- Bring questions about the studio, questions for the pros, and your camera/gear that you want to practice with. If you're thinking about props -- maybe limit yourself to one small thing.
- Spread the word! Everyone is welcome; this is an all-levels, family-friendly event.
We also added Roberto (above) for the 1-2pm slot.
Thanks again to HotBox for sponsoring our hungry photogs!