We have a number of events the next few weeks that will provide aspiring photographers and students the opportunity to ask local pros any question they like! Hopefully they blow your mind.
Here is a comprehensive list for the next month:
Feb.16, 8pm: Michael Dick & John Underwood
Feb.27, 7pm: Vanessa Isenbarger & Jen Carmichael
Mar.15, 8pm: Polina Osherov & Esther Boston
Apr.19, 8pm: Megan Pettry & Brian Powell
Bring your best photography or photo-biz related questions! Bring a friend. BYOB too.
We'll see you at the studio,
UPDATE FEB.22: Thanks to everyone for RSVPing! The lighting class/demo is now full, as are some of the model slots. There is still room in the intro class at 11am. Here are the latest *open* time slots for the models on Saturday:
Roberto: 1pm, 1:40p
Maggie: 2:20p, 2:40p-3p
We're hosting a completely free day at the studio on Saturday, Feb. 27th. That's right: classes, demos, vendor demos, models to practice your portraits with -- everything is free. The studio side will be open for free shooting from 9am-4pm as well. We'll even have food and refreshments throughout the day, compliments of HotBox Pizza. Two short 'classes' will be hosted as well. At the end, we'll close on a really cool Q+A panel with two working pros. Ask them anything!
Here's what you need to do:
- Put it on your calendar and RSVP to our Facebook event.
- Contact us to RSVP for any time with models you want to reserve (20 minute slots).
- Contact us to RSVP for either of the classes (limited seating available).
- Bring questions about the studio, questions for the pros, and your camera/gear that you want to practice with. If you're thinking about props -- maybe limit yourself to one small thing.
- Spread the word! Everyone is welcome; this is an all-levels, family-friendly event.
We also added Roberto (above) for the 1-2pm slot.
Thanks again to HotBox for sponsoring our hungry photogs!